Thursday, July 19, 2018

COMICS IN REVIEW: INFINITY COUNTDOWN ~ DARKHAWK #4

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
 
 


And so another favorite book of mine comes to an end, but this wasn't a surprise as it was announced as only a mini series. But still, I wish this book would've continued. As it is this final issue delivers big time and ends with an epic showdown. The art is great, the story is almost flawless, and the characters are treated so very well. I realize that this book probably didn't mean much to a whole lot of people, probably didn't mean much to Marvel as a company either. But I am so very happy it exists and that someone is finally doing something with these characters again.
 
My hopes and praise over this series have been rewarded! This story is continuing in another book arriving in October, INFINITY WARS: SLEEPWALKER! While it seems I have a lot of love for Darkhawk (and I do), I am a much bigger fan of Sleepwalker. I can't wait to see what these writers do with the story in this forthcoming mini series! Expect it to be reviewed here!

Check out my full review by clicking on the link above

Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!

THE INFINITY ENTITY


DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 3)
DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 2)
DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 1)



No comments:

Post a Comment