Thursday, December 22, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: KONG OF SKULL ISLAND #3

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!

BOOM! Studios has begun a six issue mini series about the origin of King Kong and Skull Island. This story actually is a prequel to a novel from 2004 titled KONG: KING OF SKULL ISLAND. The art is beautiful and the story matches up nicely with the novel. I am really looking forward to seeing how this series turns out.

If you get the chance to pick this book up, do it.
Click on the link above for my full review!


As always feel free to comment and drop me a line of your own thoughts!



CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment