Saturday, December 24, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: CARNAGE ~ A MARVEL HORROR STORY

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!




Click on the link above for my full review!

I never expected this book to be something I'd be interested in. Spider-Man is awesome but he's not exactly tailored to my interests normally. This Carnage book however is exactly my kind of story. This isn't a Spider-Man book. This is the best Marvel horror story I've read in near a decade.

As always feel free to comment and drop me a line of your own thoughts!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment