Thursday, September 22, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: KONG OF SKULL ISLAND #1

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!

 

BOOM! Studios has begun a six issue mini series about the origin of King Kong and Skull Island. This story actually is a prequel to a novel from 2004 titled KONG: KING OF SKULL ISLAND. The art is beautiful and the story matches up nicely with the novel. I am really looking forward to seeing how this series turns out.

If you get the chance to pick this book up, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment