Friday, July 22, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: DOCTOR STRANGE #9

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!





Stephen Strange is taking pages out of the books of all the popular archeologists, first Lara Croft and now Indiana Jones, in the latest issue of Doctor Strange. The relics are gathered, the players are ready. Now it's time for the good doctor and his fellow magic users to take back sorcery for good. It's time for war. Gear up for the coming climax next issue with this latest chapter from Jason Aaron and Chris Bachalo.

Click on the link above for my full review!

As always feel free to comment and drop me a line of your own thoughts!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment