Monday, May 23, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: GUARDIANS OF INFINITY #5

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange. For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!



I gave the issue 2 out of 5 stars. To be clear, I love this book. It is my favorite current book from Marvel. But the way Marvel chooses to format this book is a travesty. The people who buy this book buy it for the Guardians of Infinity by Dan Abnett and Carlo Barberi. 

Marvel charges us an extra buck for this book and cuts it in half. We're paying more and receiving less. That is why I gave this book 2 stars. It's not the content that's the problem, it's the format.

I am so grateful to have new stories about the Guardians of the Galaxy written by Dan Abnett. But what Marvel is doing to this book and to the people who buy it is wrong.


CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment