Wednesday, September 21, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: DOCTOR STRANGE #10

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!


The final chapter in the Last Days of Magic story arc is here. Sadly the purposed scope of the premise doesn't quite live up to the reality. This is the issue Marvel's been building toward since issue #1 and it turns out we spent seven issues building up and three issues resolving the matter. Perhaps my expectations were too high. 

There's also the little continuity issues with the past 50 years of Doctor Strange lore. But nowadays a little continuity is a hard thing to come by. Oh well. At least Doctor Strange has a comic book out for the first time in 20 years. 

We'll see how much longer I stay with it. The coming story arc looks promising though.

No comments:

Post a Comment