Tuesday, January 24, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: VAMPIRE HUNTER D: MESSAGE FROM MARS #1

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
 Click on the link above for my full review!
 
 Stranger Comics has begun the first ever North American produced commercial comic book series of Vampire Hunter D. This comic is one of the most satisfying first issues I've read in a long time. The artwork is gorgeous, done in the style of the anime movie Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. And the story, adapted from from Hideyuki Kikuchi's short story Message From Cecile, feels like an authentic Vampire Hunter D story. As a fan of Vampire Hunter D one couldn't ask for a better first issue. 
 
Check it out!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment