Saturday, April 22, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: ROYALS #1

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
 
 
 
Marvel has relaunched their line of Inhuman books, ROYALS leading the charge as the core Inhumans book. My good buddy, Red, was the first person I met who really liked the Inhumans. Through his enthusiasm and a story called WAR OF KINGS I became a big fan of the Inhumans too. War Of Kings was a cosmic Inhumans story. Of all the Earth based Inhuman stories I've read, none have really endeared to me like the Inhumans in space.

With Royals, the Inhumans return to outer space and the Kree Empire and all things that make me excited for this new book. So far the book has been really good! Check out my review by clicking the link above.
 
And of course tell me what you think!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment