Sunday, July 1, 2018

COMICS IN REVIEW: INFINITY COUNTDOWN ~ DARKHAWK #3

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!


This book has resulted in a total nerdgasm from me. One of my favorite characters is STARHAWK from the original Guardians of the Galaxy team. Well, this book just expanded Starhawk's mythos and tied Starhawk and the Hawk God to Darkhawk, the Raptors, and the Phoenix Force. And on top of that Death's Head is still hanging about! I'm going to be so sad when this book ends and nothing comes of it.

Here's hoping this book will result in an ongoing series later!

Check out my full review by clicking on the link above

Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!

THE INFINITY ENTITY


DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 3)
DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 2)
DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 1)



No comments:

Post a Comment