Wednesday, April 11, 2018

COMICS IN REVIEW: IRON FIST #79

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
 


My favorite comic book of 2017 comes to a close with the next issue. And wow is this book just getting better and better. I've loved every issue of this book, which coincidentally will number a total of 15 issues at the time of cancellation, the same number of issues as the original Iron Fist ongoing title from the 70's. If only the book could've continued on to reach issue #100.

My hope is that the book will be relaunched later this year with the same writer returning. If only artist Mike Perkins (who's artwork I love) hadn't jumped ship to DC. I would've loved to have seen him do more Iron Fist. In summary, I love this book and these last few issues have been absolutely incredible. Iron Fist is being treated very well and with Mike Perkins' art the character has never looked better.

Check out my full review by clicking on the link above
 
Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment