Tuesday, January 9, 2018

COMICS IN REVIEW: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #150

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 So, I last reviewed this series at issue #6 which was about half a year ago. The book was very much still in the setup stages but I have really enjoyed Gerry Duggan's take on the characters. As some of you may know I was more than a little critical of the previous volume of Guardians of the Galaxy by author Brian Michael Bendis (I was not a fan of it). All this book had to do was not be like the last one and so far I remain fairly pleased.

This issue strangely is the end of this particular volume but yet the start of a bigger story that will continue in various one issue specials and a mini series event. It's cool but for the life of me I can't understand why Marvel decided to cancel the Guardians of the Galaxy rather than have it continue alongside these other books. Oh well. At least the story is continuing.

And ADAM WARLOCK is back! One of my favorite cosmic heroes returns! He doesn't do much in this issue so it'll be interesting to see what happens.


Anyway, click the links above for my full review.

Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment