Monday, January 22, 2018

COMICS IN REVIEW: CAPTAIN KRONOS ~ VAMPIRE HUNTER #1

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
  

 
 
 
Hey, everybody! Back again with a final review of Captain Kronos. The series ends on a high note of ass-kickery and horror goodness. One of my favorite little books of 2017. It's short but oh so tasty. Dan Abnett, a writer for whom I am a strong advocate for, does a great job of giving us a familiar yet surprising diversion from the usual super hero fare. I really loved it. And I hope the same creative team reunites for another Captain Kronos story in the future. On a side note, this creative team would be great for a Castlevania comic too!

For my full review click on the link above

Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment