Wednesday, October 10, 2018

COMICS IN REVIEW: INFINITY WARS ~ SLEEPWALKER #1

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!







Oh yes! Sleepwalker is back! And it's not some little guest appearance in another book where he's poorly written and badly drawn and barely featured. It's a full blown starring role in his own new series (albeit a four issue limited series)! And the artwork is great! As you all can imagine I am over the moon right now! I never thought Sleepwalker would ever get another solo book again. It was always one of those books I wished for but never held out hope of it actually happening.

For four issues I will be living a dream come true. And then good ol' Sleepy will disappear again... or maybe, just maybe Sleepwalker, Darkhawk, Death's Head, and others will come together in an ongoing monthly team book! I won't hold out hope but I can dream, can't I? Besides, that's exactly what Sleepwalker protects, our dreams!

Expect the other Sleepwalker issues to be reviewed here! Whether you like it or not!

Long live Sleepwalker!

Check out my full review by clicking on the link above

Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!
 
INFINITY COUNTDOWN: DARKHAWK #1

INFINITY COUNTDOWN #1



THANOS: THE INFINITY SIBLINGS

THE INFINITY ENTITY

THE LIFE OF CAPTAIN MARVEL #2
 
DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 3)
DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 2)
DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 1)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment