Wednesday, June 13, 2018

COMICS IN REVIEW: KONG OF SKULL ISLAND 2018 SPECIAL

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!






 Red Sonja team-ups with King Kong to kill giant man-eating monsters!

Need I say more?

Well, it's not exactly Red Sonja. It's a redheaded female Viking warrior. But this is basically Red Sonja and King Kong team-up. The artwork is beautiful and the story is brutal and bloody. It's a stand alone story so you don't need to know anything else. Just an action packed, beautifully rendered badass King Kong story. 

I mean, what more could you ask for?

Check out my full review by clicking on the link above
Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment