Sunday, July 16, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: DOCTOR STRANGE ~ THE JASON AARON RUN

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!




I started my time with ComiConverse writing an article about Doctor Strange. It was Doctor Strange #1 by Jason Aaron and Chris Bachalo. Now issue #20 of Doctor Strange has come and gone, the final issue by Jason Aaron. Here's my final article on the subject. It's been an interesting year and a half reading this new Doctor Strange and it will be interesting to see where a new creative team takes it afterwards. 
For now, here's a look back at the first twenty issues written entirely by Jason Aaron.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE

 


 



 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment