Monday, July 24, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 3)

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
 
 


All right, this is the moment I've been building towards. This is the third part in this series of fanboy fanaticism which covers references within the 2008 Guardians of the Galaxy comic book series and this particular part covers the references to the work of Jim Starlin. I also talk about how the story The Thanos Imperative is a bookend to Starlin's original Thanos saga which began in 1973. Again, I try to shy away from gushing over the comic and writers with praise and simply stick to the facts. Whether I succeed or not I'll leave up to you all. 
 
Click on the link above to read the article.
 
Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed these little annotations.
 
Check out the other articles in this series if you haven't already and my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!

No comments:

Post a Comment