Sunday, July 16, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 2)

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!


So this is part 2 of my brief and nowhere near 100% complete attempt at an ANNOTATED GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY. Like part 1, it's an in-depth look at not just the 2008 Guardians of the Galaxy but DnA's work on the Annihilation - Nova mini series, Nova, Annihilation Conquest, Guardians, on through the Annihilators. Here I break down all the references, plot threads, and characters beats from Marvel's past continuity.
I am pretty grateful that these articles are getting published. One could view this series of articles as the ravings of a fanboy gone mad! And I guess they are in a way. My plan is to do two more parts to this series. We'll see if they get published or if ComiConverse gets fed up with me and gives me the boot!

Here's the link to the first article and if you want to read more of my articles for ComiConverse please check out the links below!





 


 



 


 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment