Tuesday, August 22, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: IRON FIST #6

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 
 
 
 
 
 I am abso-fricken-lutely loving this new volume of Iron Fist! And what's crazier, when I reviewed issue #1,  I requested Shang Chi make an appearance. At the start of the second story arc guess who shows up? Fricken SHANG CHI, THE MASTER OF KUNG FU!!! This is unbelievably awesome and what's more is that the comic is actually really good. 
 
Yeah, I'm a nerd for freaking out about Shang Chi showing up. But you knew that already, right? Anyway, if you haven't read the article and would like to support me click on the link above to read it. Thanks for your support as always. You guys are all awesome.
 
Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment