Wednesday, June 7, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: COMICS VS MOVIES ~ WHO'S INFLUENCING WHO?

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!










 Okay, so this article is an opinion and question piece. That's a little different than my usual articles for ComiConverse. Curiously it took the editors at ComiConverse more than three weeks to publish this article. Maybe the article is very poorly written? I guess you all will be the judge of that. Let me know if suck at this and I should stop writing! I may also be the only person in the world who cares about this and that's why it took so long to publish.

Anyway, the subject is comic books adapting themselves after the movies and whether that's a good thing or not. I bring up pros and cons and ultimately pose the question to you, the reader. 


CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment