Saturday, September 30, 2017

COMICS IN REVIEW: DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 4)

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!



DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 4) 

DECODING THE DnA OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (PART 4)

 This is the last chapter of my series of articles attempting to act as a truncated annotation for the Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning's run on the Marvel cosmic books during the latter of the 2000's. Yeah, I know. I really nerded hard on these articles. I am so grateful for ComiConverse for publishing these (I wasn't even sure they would publish them!). For publishing any of my articles really.

 I actually had a lot of fun writing this series of articles. It was kind of like connecting the dots, treasure hunting, and fun research. If someone paid me to do a complete annotation of this section of comic books I would. Hell you probably wouldn't even have to pay me. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed reading these uber-fan articles as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Check out my other articles for ComiConverse linked below!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment