Thursday, July 3, 2014

ON THE HORIZON: RISE AGAINST ~ THE BLACK MARKET

Some of my favorite news to hear is when one of my favorite bands is coming out with a new album. So I thought I'd share the great news with the rest of you!

It's been 3 years since Rise Against has released a new album. Last year they released a compilation of B-Sides and rarities, a collection titled LONG FORGOTTEN SONGS. 26 tracks of Rise Against awesomeness. I really enjoyed their last album ENDGAME and have long awaited their next release.

Sadly I missed their last concert tour. And it was a concert tour to end all concert tours. Rise Against was touring with another favorite band of mine, The Foo Fighters. I had an opportunity to go see them play together in Kansas City. To my everlasting regret... I missed it.

This time is gonna be different. No way in hell am I going to miss them in concert. They're on my bucket list of concert shows I have to see. If any of you have seen them already I am very jealous of you! Albums like Sufferer & the Witness, Appeal To Reason, and Siren Song Of The Counter-Culture represent to me some of the best, badass, rocking music I've heard in the last decade!

This new album has a lot to live up to. Check out one of the first singles on the album below.
Rise Against - I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore

Be on the lookout July 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment