Monday, June 20, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: GUARDIANS OF INFINITY #6

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
 

This issue has some of the best action I've seen in years from any comic book. I love the main feature story of this book and will be sad to see it go. On another note both Dan Abnett and Eric Palicki, the writers of both stories in this issue, tweeted that they like this review!

As always feel free to comment and drop me a line of your own thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment