Tuesday, June 21, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: DOCTOR STRANGE #8

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics Guardians of Infinity and Doctor Strange.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!
DOCTOR STRANGE #8

Doctor Strange meets Tomb Raider in this issue from Marvel Comics. No, he doesn't meet Lara Croft but he does take a few tips from her. You think I'm kidding but I'm not. Read it if you don't believe me. I will say this: the good doctor has never been portrayed like this before.

As always feel free to comment and drop me a line of your own thoughts!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE


 
 
 
 
5 EVENTS THAT ACTUALLY CHANGED THE MARVEL UNIVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment