Friday, February 26, 2016

COMICS IN REVIEW: GUARDIANS OF INFINITY #1

Hey, everyone!

Here's another article I've written for the website ComiConverse!




By DAN ABNETT. 
Perhaps my favorite Marvel scribe of the modern era.


This is a continuation from last year's book GUARDIANS 3000 also by Abnett. The artist for this book, Carlo Barberi is far better than the main artist on Guardians 3000 but in typical Marvel fashion, the company still finds a way to screw over this book. This is my most anticipated comic book from Marvel's new line-up and I doubt it will last the year.

Marvel has cut Abnett's story in half and charged us readers a dollar more while giving the second half of the book to pointless, non-connected "back-up" stories. Sometimes, Marvel, I hate you with a furious passion. I hate you, Marvel, right now for my perceived slights against this book. Anyway, there's the gist of my review. 

Please click on the link and support me by commenting. While I hate Marvel right now I still love you guys, my readers!

Variant 92' Cover by my all-time favorite cosmic comic artist RON LIM! The INFINITY WATCH
This is one of the variant covers Marvel released for issue #1 that I just had to track down for myself! I am a HUGE fan of the Marvel cosmic heroes and of the 1990's era comics. Before they were the Guardians of the Galaxy, Adam Warlock, Drax, Gamora, Moondragon, Thanos, and Pip the Troll were the INFINITY WATCH, each one of them charged with protecting one of the six INFINITY GEMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment