Friday, October 3, 2014

HALLOWEEN HORROR DAYS!!!

"Bring out your dead!"


Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that October is once again upon us. That means in 30 days it will be HALLOWEEN! Every year during the 10th month I go on a rampage through my Horror film collection! And just like every year I invite you along for the ride!


I'm sorry. I should have prefaced this at the start. Since I've done this for a few years now I just wanted to say that if there is a horror film that you don't see me post and you feel it is essential viewing for this Halloween season please post it!

I've posted nearly 100 horror film reviews in the past couple years on the Facebook. So if I have posted a review of film in the past I won't post it again... unless I REALLY want to. So this year I'm going to try for horror films that I haven't ever posted before. Thus certain classics like The Exorcist, Halloween, Friday The 13th, and others will not be apart of this year's selection. But you can find them and more in my previous posts. I will try to post my previous horror posts here too that have yet to grace BLOOD WORK.

So again, join me as I count the days to Halloween and celebrate this amazing month with a new horror movie every day!

Without further adieu... BRING ON THE MAYHEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment