DEFACER SEPTEMBER 2026 UPDATE
SEPTEMBER UPDATE:
Our editor is halfway thru DEFACER III. Here's what she had to say: "[editing] is going well--I'm really enjoying this installment in the Defacer series so far! No major questions yet."
That's great to hear and very promising. It means we have a good hold on readers for the first half. She has no reason to spare our feelings or mince words with harsh truth. If she says she's enjoying it, that's great and there's no reason to doubt it.
Obviously, she can't say too much more until she's finished and can assess the story as a whole. A lot happens in the second half of the story too, including some really nasty stuff that I'm both eager and almost afraid to hear her response to. Hopefully she'll respond equally positive if not better to the rest of the book.
This is the same editor who worked on Defacer II: Bloodlust, and with Defacer III being a direct continuation, this will help overall continuity and consistency. To be honest, I want to pester her more and get more of her feedback, but I'm resisting that impulse. I'd rather be an exemplary client than an annoying one. I need to be patient and in time, we'll know everything we want to know.
While we await the completion of editing, we've been working on the next project after Defacer III. So, stick around, there's more to come!
In addition to that, we've lined up a new book signing event on October 16th at Barnes and Noble. This will be a different B&N location than the one we've frequented before. Here's the details:
WHEN: Friday, October 16th
5:00pm to 7:00pm
WHERE: Barnes and Noble
5150 "O" Street, Lincoln NE 68510
If you recall, there was supposed to be a big book signing event in early November, but, sadly, that was postponed, but hopefully it will be rescheduled for a later date. Getting this new book signing will take the place of that one, just in time for the Halloween season too, our favorite season!
Stick with us and stay tuned for more updates! Momentum is building, big things are coming.
Defacer and Defacer II: Bloodlust are horror thriller stories filled with murder, mystery, and mysticism! They are available for purchase right now!
Pick up both DEFACER books at Amazon right now! Available in Paperback and eBook.
Thank you all for your support. You all mean so much!
Reviews for Defacer II: Bloodlust:
"Best fight sequence I've ever read!"
"So disturbing I had to put it down and decompress"
"So good, I devoured the last 100 pages in a single sitting!"
To all our readers: Please go onto Good Reads or Amazon and leave reviews. Reviews may not mean much for big companies, but they mean the world to little guys like us. Thank you all and keep the blood flowing!
KEEP THE BLOOD FLOWING!


No comments:
Post a Comment