Tuesday, September 30, 2014

THE METAL WILL LIVE ON: BABYMETAL


What the heck? Yeah, that's what I said when I was first introduced to a band called BABYMETAL. My buddies introduced me to this group, the latest and greatest sensation in Japanese pop rock (J-Pop). Leave it to the Japanese to combine little girls and death metal.

Youtube this stuff. Right now! You'll look at it strangely at first. You'll smile but you won't know what you're smiling about. Then by the end you're faced with the troubling decision of whether to like it or not. I like it.

It reminds me of music from the fighting video game series GUILTY GEAR and also of many anime theme songs too. If you can get into that kinda thing along with the heavy metal instrumentation I'll think you'll at least find it enjoyable.

Anyway, I just had to spread the love of BABYMETAL. Take a listen and tell me what you think.

GIMMIE CHOCOLATE

MEGITSUNE


Oh you crazy little Japanese girls ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment