Monday, February 20, 2017

CASTLEVANIA: A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES

Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I am writing for the website COMICONVERSE. I have been covering the current comic books from Marvel Comics and BOOM! Studios such as Doctor Strange and Kong of Skull Island.

For myself and anyone else interested I am documenting each of my articles here at Blood Work.

If you haven't checked out this latest article here you go!





So, this article isn't about comic books. Instead it's about my favorite video game franchise, CASTLEVANIA. Netflix has recently announced that Castlevania will be adapted into a Netflix original television series. This article covers what little information we know about the series so far as well as my hopes and expectations for the show.


Click on the link above to read the article.  
And of course tell me what you think!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER REVIEWS FOR COMICONVERSE
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment