Wednesday, September 30, 2015

HORROR ON THE HORIZON: UPCOMING HORROR FILMS TO WATCH OUT FOR!

Hey everyone! October is quickly approaching and with that the Horror film season. Here I'd like to share with you some of the horror films that have captured my attention and are definitely on my watch list! I must admit that the last year has felt rather stagnant in the way of good horror cinema. The highly anticipated horror films like IT FOLLOWS failed to live up to the hype and INSIDIOUS 3 wasn't quite as scary as its predecessors. Check out the trailers below and tell me if this season looks any better!

GOODNIGHT MOMMY



THE WITCH



CRIMSON PEAK



DEATHGASM



HAIRMETAL SHOTGUN ZOMBIE MASSACRE



ASH VS THE EVIL DEAD



THE GREEN INFERNO



KRAMPUS


Okay, some are TV shows but that's no reason to discriminate. American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, The Bates Motel, and other fantastic TV shows have proven to me that television horror can be just as good as the theatrical experience.

Well, what do you think? Looks like Eli Roth's film The Green Inferno is finally getting a wide release after being finished over a year ago. I don't know about you but I am very excited and looking forward to the movies and shows above! Some look like a ton of fun and others look scary as hell! Maybe, just maybe the horror stagnation plaguing us of late might be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment